A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marat Reyzelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marat Reyzelman, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marat Reyzelman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyzelman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyzelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marat L Reyzelman MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marat L. Reyzelman practice?
- Dr. Marat Reyzelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marat Reyzelman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Neurologists.