Dr. Marat Reyzelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Lacking compasion and understanding. Will not return to him. Will find a anither neurologist.

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Reyzelman is a patient, kind and thorough physician who never seems to be in a rush to get through and on to his next patient. His questions are thorough and he has done a great deal to help me. I am extremely thankful for him.

September 23rd, 2013
A doctor who truly cares
Dr. Reyzelman remembers me each time I come in to see him (which is not too often). That is a big deal to me. He listens and doesn't rush. He is up to date on all the treatments and even knows about the goofy ones that I hear about. He never makes me feel silly no matter what question I may have. He is concerned about the "whole" me; I not just a "speciailzed' part. His staff is wonderful too.

April 2nd, 2013
Oops, forgot to write prescription
Oh, and those hospital reports we said we sent for, no show on those either. So blank slate, some patronage, little interest. No sense that they expect to be held accountable for services provided. However, patient will certainly pay up, $35 - $100 for no-show! And if you have complaint abt dr in this group - too bad!! No changing. You'll see who we tell you to. Sorry, don't need to pay for this "treatment". Feel bad enough already.

March 7th, 2013
Caring
I am very grateful to be under the care of Dr. Reyzelman. I needed to see him this week for what I thought was an MS flare-up. He took the time to listen, really listen to what was going on and even to what I thought was happening. After examining me, he explained that it wasn't necessarily a flare up but what I should have been experiencing all along. I gave me options and treated me like I was part of the decision making solution. With his expertise we were able to agree on a best plan of action for me. He really took the time to talk with me (not at me) and my husband. He explained new drugs that are will be coming available soon to help manage this disease. He is professional yet caring. I've had four Neurologists over the course of this journey, each were excellent, however, I would rate him the highest.

September 20th, 2012
Dr. Reyzelman saved my father's life - literally. My dad was taken to the hospital after having a stroke. He was admitted and saw the doctor (neurologist) on duty who ran some tests but seemed completely disinterested in my father's well-being. Completely unimpressed and consumed with genuine concern for my dad, I asked if he could be seen by Dr. Reyzelman. Dr. R examined my dad, ordered another test and discovered his carotid artery had 65% blockage, so he scheduled surgery. The first neurologist not only did NOT order that test, he was ready to release my dad. Thanks to Dr. R my dad (89 years old) is doing quite well now and I will forever be in his debt.

August 4th, 2012
Good stroke care
I was admitted to the hospital after Dr. Reyzelman diagnosed me with a stroke. He recognized there was a problem right away, and I received care quickly. I have not had any difficulty making follow up appts, although there's an automated phone system that can make things difficult. I use the online portal which is faster.

April 19th, 2012
I think Dr. Reyzelman is thorough and caring. He diagnosed me with neuropathy. I had undiagnosed diabetes, which was also picked up with bloodwork. I am doing better now.

June 14th, 2011
I love this doctor but the difficulty presented in getting an appointment is unbelievable. You call some service and you never get the office. Then someone has to call you back which they almost never do. This I do not understand unless they just have so many patients they don't want anymore.

July 27th, 2009
review
very knowledgeable, genuinely caring, felt out of place at marietta neurology, however - didn't appear he knew the layout on how things worked from an administrative stand point. Overall, very good doctor.