Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Cohen
Dr. Marc Cohen, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees and Wills Eye Hospital. Dr. Cohen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Marc Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Zasar Iqbal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Najam Wasty
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi40