A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cohen, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cohen, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Cohen practice?
Dr. Marc Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Cardiologists, and Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.