A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cohen, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Curtis Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Marc Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Cohen practices Interventional Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.