Dr. Marc Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Morristown, NJ

4.8

April 14th, 2017
SO HAPPY
What a fantastic orthopedic spine surgeon dr cohen is I am beyond happy with him and his operation on me

April 6th, 2017
Can't get any better than Dr. Cohen
I printed out the paperwork online from their website and filled it out on my own time before going to my appointment so I had everything already done and I was the first one in to see Dr. Cohen and he was just beyond amazing. So honest, patient, professional, caring, calm, helpful, knowledgable..... just great. Doctors like him are very hard to find. And on top of it, he trained at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York which is the #1 orthopedic school in the country. Can't get better than that.

March 30th, 2017
LIFE CHANGING SURGERY
minimally invasive surgery with dr cohen gave me life again, i was always in pain, crying almost every day from the pain, and after the surgery it was life changing

March 30th, 2017
Most professional doctor and staff
This is by far the most professional doctor and staff I have ever experienced in my life. Definitely consider them for any neck or back pain. You won't regret it.

January 27th, 2017
great doctor
had minimally invasive surgery feel great now

January 27th, 2017
A doctor who cares about his patients
I had a fusion with Dr. Cohen and I feel so much better than I did before. I was living with pain for a very long time that also radiated down my arm and my arm pain is now gone too. He was there when I woke up from surgery and was the greatest doctor I've ever been too. You can tell he actually cares about his patients.

September 20th, 2016
AMAZING STAFF AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR
What an amazing staff and surgeon they are. I've been to 3 spinal surgeons for opinions and they are by far the best I've been to. I got a quick appointment with no problem and they are so fast at getting back to me and getting work done. And the doctor is so incredibly nice and patient with me.

January 13th, 2016
Perfect Laminectomy Surgery
Had a laminectomy with Dr cohen and he did a perfect surgery. Pain has not returned and I felt relief right away. He is so calm mannered and kind and knows what he's doing. His credentials are quite impressive as well so I went with him and do not regret it for one second. I highly recommend dr cohen.

January 11th, 2016
Great doctor --- Highly recommended
What a fantastic doctor. Dr. Cohen's surgeries are very advanced and he is the sweetest doctor. Very calm and knowledgable. I went to another surgeon and they wanted me to do an open fusion and I went for another opinion with Dr. Cohen and he was able to do an endoscopic fusion. I recommend him to everyone looking for a spine surgeon.

September 25th, 2015
A+ Orthopeadic Spine Surgeon
Had a fantastic experience with doctor cohen. He is a very pleasant and professional orthopeadic spine surgeon. Highly recommended. A+

September 21st, 2015
Great Surgeon
I had an endoscopic laminectomy done by Dr. Cohen and I feel great again. Dr. Cohen is such a great doctor. Very calm, professional, and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain.

August 30th, 2015
Exceptional Spine Surgeon
I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his office. They were so nice and helpful and very efficient. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident and went through over a year of chiropractic and physical therpy, had multiple injections and nothing was helping. My pain persisted for so long and I never thought I was going to get better. I was scared of getting surgery for the longest time and now I regret not getting it sooner. I had a minimally invasive fusion by Dr. Cohen and within a couple weeks I was pain free. He is terrific and very professional. The staff was always proactive with my case in communicating with my attorney and would send all my info to them without anyone even having to ask. I found Dr. Cohen on my own and my attorney was very satisfied with their office as well. Very rare nowadays to find a great doctor and staff like them. If you are looking for an orthopedic spine surgeon, do yourself a favor and go see him. You won't be disappointed.