Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Perfect Laminectomy Surgery show details Perfect Laminectomy Surgery
by Eduardo on Jan 13th, 2016

Had a laminectomy with Dr cohen and he did a perfect surgery. Pain has not returned and I felt relief right away. He is so calm mannered and kind and knows what he's doing. His credentials are quite impressive as well so I went with him and do not regret it for one second. I highly recommend dr cohen.

Great doctor --- Highly recommended show details Great doctor --- Highly recommended
by Vanessa S on Jan 11th, 2016

What a fantastic doctor. Dr. Cohen's surgeries are very advanced and he is the sweetest doctor. Very calm and knowledgable. I went to another surgeon and they wanted me to do an open fusion and I went for another opinion with Dr. Cohen and he was able to do an endoscopic fusion. I recommend him to everyone looking for a spine surgeon.

A Orthopeadic Spine Surgeon show details A Orthopeadic Spine Surgeon
by Tiffany on Sep 25th, 2015

Had a fantastic experience with doctor cohen. He is a very pleasant and professional orthopeadic spine surgeon. Highly recommended. A

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Omar P on Sep 21st, 2015

I had an endoscopic laminectomy done by Dr. Cohen and I feel great again. Dr. Cohen is such a great doctor. Very calm, professional, and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain.

Exceptional Spine Surgeon show details Exceptional Spine Surgeon
by Maria on Aug 30th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his office. They were so nice and helpful and very efficient. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident and went through over a year of chiropractic and physical therpy, had multiple injections and nothing was helping. My pain persisted for so long and I never thought I was going to get better. I was scared of getting surgery for the longest time and now I regret not getting it sooner. I had a minimally invasive fusion by Dr. Cohen and within a couple weeks I was pain free. He is terrific and very professional. The staff was always proactive with my case in communicating with my attorney and would send all my info to them without anyone even having to ask. I found Dr. Cohen on my own and my attorney was very satisfied with their office as well. Very rare nowadays to find a great doctor and staff like them. If you are looking for an orthopedic spine surgeon, do yourself a favor and go see him. You won't be disappointed.

by Ana A on Aug 10th, 2015

I am so grateful for Dr. Cohen. He is a top spine surgery and a perfectionist of his craft. I feel a million times better than I did before my endoscopic fusion. I can never repay him back for the relief he gave me and the pain I no longer feel. He's terrific.

THE BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND- NO MORE PAIN show details THE BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND- NO MORE PAIN
by Allison on Jul 17th, 2015

Had an endoscopic cervical fusion with Dr. Cohen and he is so amazing. 2 weeks later I felt great. No pain. So happy I went with him. The previous surgeon I went to wanted to do an open fusion which would take months to recover from, but Dr. Cohen was able to do it through tiny incisions the size of my pinky nail and I felt relief right away. I've been in pain for so long and I honestly wish I would've done the surgery sooner so I could've felt this relief way sooner. Thank you Dr. Cohen. You are absolutely terrific.

EXCELLENT SPINE SURGEON show details EXCELLENT SPINE SURGEON
by ALLISON L. on Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor and staff is very professional and friendly! He did an amazing job. Thank you very much Dr. Cohen for being so patient and very thorough with all the questions I had. Now I feel a lot better after the surgery and have no pain. He is an excellent spine surgeon.

HE IS THE BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND show details HE IS THE BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND
Feb 10th, 2015

Let me first get straight to the point and say if you're on here because you're looking for a spine surgeon, do yourself a favor and go to Dr. Cohen and look no further. I was involved in a bad car accident and had several injuries to my spine and my pain management doctor referred me to a spine surgeon that ultimately did a terrible job and then I had to go to Dr. Cohen to have him do another surgery on me to fix what the other surgeon messed up. And after talking to a few doctors and people, I've come to find out that my first surgeon has messed up a few surgeries that many people were not happy about in which Dr. Cohen ultimately had to fix with a revised surgery. I WISH I can go back in time and just have Dr. Cohen do my first surgery THE RIGHT WAY. He's a very advanced, knowledged expert that specializes only in spine surgery so he knows what he's doing and what he's talking about. He spent all the time I needed with him, didn't rush me, and made sure that I was made aware of everything. Make sure you go to him if you're considering any neck/back spinal surgery. He's the real deal.

I'm no longer in pain show details I'm no longer in pain
Jan 16th, 2015

I had a 3 level fusion performed by dr. Cohen and it went very well. I'm no longer in pain. He's such a nice doctor and very skilled.

DR COHEN IS TOP NOTCH show details DR COHEN IS TOP NOTCH
by ERIC on Jan 8th, 2015

DR COHEN IS A GREAT GUY. YOU CAN TELL HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO WAIT LONG WHEN I WENT IN TO SEE HIM BECAUSE THE GIRL'S AT HIS OFFICE TOLD HIM I COULD GO ON THEIR WEBSITE TO PRINT THEIR PAPERS TO FILL OUT AT HOME SO I DIDNT HAVE TO SPENT A LOT OF TIME FILLING IT OUT DURING MY VISIT. I FEEL LIKE HE REALLY SPENT A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME WITH ME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO ME AND MADE EVERYTHING VERY CLEAR AS I WAS DECIDING TO UNDERGO SURGERY FOR MY SPINAL STENOSIS. HE HAD TRANSPORTATION PICK ME UP TO TAKE ME TO MY SURGERY AND HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. AND I MUST SAY I REALLY FELT BETTER AFTER MY SURGERY AND I JUST KEEP FEELING BETTER AND BETTER EVERY DAY THAT PASSES. THANK GOD I WENT TO THE RIGHT SURGEON.

by Manny on Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Cohen is absolutely an amazing spinal surgeon. From the inital visit to my surgery and post visit he was a pleasure. My surgery went very well and I feel so much better now. Definitely go to him if you're looking for a spine surgeon.

You'll be in great hands show details You'll be in great hands
by Maria on Oct 31st, 2014

Dr. Cohen was very patient and took his time with me as my husband and I decided whether or not I should get surgery. He was very reassuring through the process as I was scared to get surgery and he answered any and all of my questions. Chiropractic, PT and pain management treatment wasn't helping me and god knows I tried for months to get better so Dr. Cohen explained to me all of my options and I finally decided to do the surgery and I must say, I feel great. The pain went away and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. If you're experiencing pain that won't go away and you're scared of surgery like I was, you should really consider seeing Dr. Marc Cohen. Believe me, you'll be in great hands.

THANK YOU DR. COHEN show details THANK YOU DR. COHEN
by Eric on Oct 9th, 2014

Dr. Cohen is a terrific doctor. My wife and I were involved in a car accident and ever since the accident I had shooting pain down my leg. It was affecting my life so much in so many negative ways. Someone recommended me to see Dr. Cohen and he made sure that surgery was my last option before he considered me a candidate because I was scared to have surgery but after treating with my chiropractor and pain management doctor, my pain still wouldnt go away so I finally had the surgery on my low back and the shooting pain down my leg never returned again. I am so lucky to have found an honest, kind and very knowledgable doctor like Dr. Cohen. Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you and your lovely staff did for me.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- GREAT DOCTOR show details HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- GREAT DOCTOR
Oct 7th, 2014

Dr Cohen didn't rush into performing surgery on my back. He had me try other options (physical therapy, further evaluations) until he was certain that the surgery was going to relieve me of some of the crucial pain I was experiencing. After the surgery I was relieved of a lot of the leg discomfort I was having. Dr Cohen is a true professional and very knowledge. Thank you for improving my quality of life.

HE'S THE BEST!!! show details HE'S THE BEST!!!
by Paul on Sep 22nd, 2014

Because of Dr. Cohen I no longer have any back pain after my surgery. He is the BEST! What a great feeling it is to go back to work, gym and go about my days without pain. I feel so alive again!!!!

AMAZING!!!! show details AMAZING!!!!
Sep 8th, 2014

I had minimally invasive surgery with Dr. Cohen on my low back and I went home able to walk the same day and was able to return to work in a week on full duties. The other surgeon I saw before Dr. Cohen said it would take me 6 months to recover from surgery. Thank god I made the right choice and got surgery here instead. Dr. Cohen is a life saver.

Best hands to be in show details Best hands to be in
by Rundell Richardson on Sep 4th, 2014

Yes I will most definitely pick choen agin and I love the fact he told me his story about his surgery and showed me his scar the morning of my surgery that made me not so much think about what I was getting done

Guardian Angel show details Guardian Angel
by Frank R Oyola Sr on Sep 3rd, 2014

I consider Dr. Cohen to be my guardian angel. He is truly the best doctor I've ever dealt with. He takes his time to listen to his patients and he is very courteous. I strongly recommend this doctor if you are considering spinal surgery. There are not enough words in the English dictionary to express my gratitude towards Dr. Cohen.

Referral for Dr. Marc Cohen show details Referral for Dr. Marc Cohen
by Key D. on Sep 3rd, 2014

I was very impress with Dr. Cohen's knowledge and how quickly he responded to my needs. I was in severe pain and he was able to perform my cervical fusion expeditiously! I highly recommend him to anyone considering any type of spine surgery.

my recommendation show details my recommendation
by Frank Cabell on Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Cohen , is very knowledgeable and a great surgeon

Spine surgery! show details Spine surgery!
by Arthur b. Dilworth on Sep 3rd, 2014

Absolutely great surgeon,I had spine surgery,no pain,no swelling,no meds after surgery and been walking the same day I came home...I would and will recommend him to any and all of my family FREINDS and co workers....I feel he's the best spine sergeon in the USA.

on ship injury show details on ship injury
by fred Librera on Jul 16th, 2013

I hope I can feel strong again DR COHEN will get me back together again

Worth the wait. show details Worth the wait.
Sep 28th, 2011

As my spine suffers the wear and tear of age, arthritis and degenerative disk disease, Dr. Cohen has kept me going. So long as his surgical skills keep me moving a half hour in his waiting room is insignificant.

So glad I I found Dr Cohen.. show details So glad I I found Dr Cohen..
Apr 22nd, 2011

After 8 consults with 8 different Orthopedics, I was so glad I chose Dr Cohen. Not only did he treat me with compassion, he also made me feel confident that having surgery was my best option.I had a neck fusion (which terrified me to even think about) But he is a man of his words.Its only been 8 days since surgery, but I feel like my old self, but better!I am extremely hopeful towards my furure now.. Words cannot express how happy I am with Dr Cohen and his surgical expertise. But Thank You!The pain level went from a 10 to a 2/3 the next day...: )

Mar 31st, 2011

have not had a bad experience.Edison office less time in waiting room.

by Chris I. on Feb 2nd, 2011

After 2 years of constant run around from pain management and surgeons that should have their board cert removed - he was the ONLY doctor to go in and find out what was wrong with my back. Over 200 procedures, and 2 surgeries from other doctors - This doctor was sensitive to my needs, listened to me, spent a significant amount of patient / doctor time, and was able to find the EXACT cause of my problem, and solved it on the first shot. I recommend him to ANY person having back problems where your pain management DR, or other ortho just does not know what to do anymore. I even went to NYC to a TOP surgeon. They had no answers. Do not get stuck up living life on pain meds. He has helped me so much and was seriously the ONLY doctor who found my cracked disk, and solved the problem. Bravo Zulu.