Dr. Marc Cohen MD, FAAOS, FACS Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
I saw him for a second opinion. Was lucky that I did. Previous orthopedic surgeon i saw wanted to do a bigger unnecessary surgery. Dr cohen was able to do minimally invasive surgery instead. I recovered quickly and feel so much better. Pain is no longer there and it is such an amazing relief.

June 24th, 2017
DR MARC COHEN SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
DR MARC COHEN SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON DUE TO THIS MAN!!!!

April 14th, 2017
SO HAPPY
What a fantastic orthopedic spine surgeon dr cohen is I am beyond happy with him and his operation on me

April 7th, 2017
Can't get any better than Dr. Cohen
I printed out the paperwork online from their website and filled it out on my own time before going to my appointment so I had everything already done and I was the first one in to see Dr. Cohen and he was just beyond amazing. So honest, patient, professional, caring, calm, helpful, knowledgable..... just great. Doctors like him are very hard to find. And on top of it, he trained at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York which is the #1 orthopedic school in the country. Can't get better than that.

March 30th, 2017
LIFE CHANGING SURGERY
minimally invasive surgery with dr cohen gave me life again, i was always in pain, crying almost every day from the pain, and after the surgery it was life changing

March 30th, 2017
Most professional doctor and staff
This is by far the most professional doctor and staff I have ever experienced in my life. Definitely consider them for any neck or back pain. You won't regret it.

January 27th, 2017
great doctor
had minimally invasive surgery feel great now

January 27th, 2017
A doctor who cares about his patients
I had a fusion with Dr. Cohen and I feel so much better than I did before. I was living with pain for a very long time that also radiated down my arm and my arm pain is now gone too. He was there when I woke up from surgery and was the greatest doctor I've ever been too. You can tell he actually cares about his patients.

September 20th, 2016
AMAZING STAFF AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR
What an amazing staff and surgeon they are. I've been to 3 spinal surgeons for opinions and they are by far the best I've been to. I got a quick appointment with no problem and they are so fast at getting back to me and getting work done. And the doctor is so incredibly nice and patient with me.

January 13th, 2016
Perfect Laminectomy Surgery
Had a laminectomy with Dr cohen and he did a perfect surgery. Pain has not returned and I felt relief right away. He is so calm mannered and kind and knows what he's doing. His credentials are quite impressive as well so I went with him and do not regret it for one second. I highly recommend dr cohen.

January 11th, 2016
Great doctor --- Highly recommended
What a fantastic doctor. Dr. Cohen's surgeries are very advanced and he is the sweetest doctor. Very calm and knowledgable. I went to another surgeon and they wanted me to do an open fusion and I went for another opinion with Dr. Cohen and he was able to do an endoscopic fusion. I recommend him to everyone looking for a spine surgeon.

September 25th, 2015
A+ Orthopeadic Spine Surgeon
Had a fantastic experience with doctor cohen. He is a very pleasant and professional orthopeadic spine surgeon. Highly recommended. A+