Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon

The Spine Institute
221 Madison Ave.
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-538-4444
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Stay away  |  show details
by Denise ayers on Jun 8th, 2014

He totally destroyed my back. Thanks to Dr.Cohen I have constant unbearable pain in the toes of my right foot. I also can't feel my right and left feet do to damage done to nerves during surgeries. He's a butcher.

|  on ship injury  |  show details
by fred Librera on Jul 16th, 2013

I hope I can feel strong again DR COHEN will get me back together again

|  Worth the wait.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

As my spine suffers the wear and tear of age, arthritis and degenerative disk disease, Dr. Cohen has kept me going. So long as his surgical skills keep me moving a half hour in his waiting room is insignificant.

|  So glad I I found Dr Cohen..  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

After 8 consults with 8 different Orthopedics, I was so glad I chose Dr Cohen. Not only did he treat me with compassion, he also made me feel confident that having surgery was my best option.I had a neck fusion (which terrified me to even think about) But he is a man of his words.Its only been 8 days since surgery, but I feel like my old self, but better!I am extremely hopeful towards my furure now.. Words cannot express how happy I am with Dr Cohen and his surgical expertise. But Thank You!The pain level went from a 10 to a 2/3 the next day...: )

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

have not had a bad experience.Edison office less time in waiting room.

|  show details
by Chris I. on Feb 2nd, 2011

After 2 years of constant run around from pain management and surgeons that should have their board cert removed - he was the ONLY doctor to go in and find out what was wrong with my back. Over 200 procedures, and 2 surgeries from other doctors - This doctor was sensitive to my needs, listened to me, spent a significant amount of patient / doctor time, and was able to find the EXACT cause of my problem, and solved it on the first shot. I recommend him to ANY person having back problems where your pain management DR, or other ortho just does not know what to do anymore. I even went to NYC to a TOP surgeon. They had no answers. Do not get stuck up living life on pain meds. He has helped me so much and was seriously the ONLY doctor who found my cracked disk, and solved the problem. Bravo Zulu.

|  Mrs.Y  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I was just operated on in December of 2010 by Dr Cohen. I had a spinal disc fusion n was very apprehensive about having the surgery. I was in a tremendous amount of pain before the surgery but Dr Cohen was not eager to cut on me and gave me other options. He took the time to explain to me what results I might have with this type of surgery. My recovery has been a little painful but I'm feeling a lot better already. He has operated on 3 other ppl I know all having wonderful results. He is the best at what he does and is very nice too.