Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Manny on Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Cohen is absolutely an amazing spinal surgeon. From the inital visit to my surgery and post visit he was a pleasure. My surgery went very well and I feel so much better now. Definitely go to him if you're looking for a spine surgeon.

|  You'll be in great hands  |  show details
by Maria on Oct 31st, 2014

Dr. Cohen was very patient and took his time with me as my husband and I decided whether or not I should get surgery. He was very reassuring through the process as I was scared to get surgery and he answered any and all of my questions. Chiropractic, PT and pain management treatment wasn't helping me and god knows I tried for months to get better so Dr. Cohen explained to me all of my options and I finally decided to do the surgery and I must say, I feel great. The pain went away and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. If you're experiencing pain that won't go away and you're scared of surgery like I was, you should really consider seeing Dr. Marc Cohen. Believe me, you'll be in great hands.

|  THANK YOU DR. COHEN  |  show details
by Eric on Oct 9th, 2014

Dr. Cohen is a terrific doctor. My wife and I were involved in a car accident and ever since the accident I had shooting pain down my leg. It was affecting my life so much in so many negative ways. Someone recommended me to see Dr. Cohen and he made sure that surgery was my last option before he considered me a candidate because I was scared to have surgery but after treating with my chiropractor and pain management doctor, my pain still wouldnt go away so I finally had the surgery on my low back and the shooting pain down my leg never returned again. I am so lucky to have found an honest, kind and very knowledgable doctor like Dr. Cohen. Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you and your lovely staff did for me.

|  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2014

Dr Cohen didn't rush into performing surgery on my back. He had me try other options (physical therapy, further evaluations) until he was certain that the surgery was going to relieve me of some of the crucial pain I was experiencing. After the surgery I was relieved of a lot of the leg discomfort I was having. Dr Cohen is a true professional and very knowledge. Thank you for improving my quality of life.

|  HE'S THE BEST!!!  |  show details
by Paul on Sep 22nd, 2014

Because of Dr. Cohen I no longer have any back pain after my surgery. He is the BEST! What a great feeling it is to go back to work, gym and go about my days without pain. I feel so alive again!!!!

|  AMAZING!!!!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2014

I had minimally invasive surgery with Dr. Cohen on my low back and I went home able to walk the same day and was able to return to work in a week on full duties. The other surgeon I saw before Dr. Cohen said it would take me 6 months to recover from surgery. Thank god I made the right choice and got surgery here instead. Dr. Cohen is a life saver.

|  Best hands to be in  |  show details
by Rundell Richardson on Sep 4th, 2014

Yes I will most definitely pick choen agin and I love the fact he told me his story about his surgery and showed me his scar the morning of my surgery that made me not so much think about what I was getting done

|  Guardian Angel  |  show details
by Frank R Oyola Sr on Sep 3rd, 2014

I consider Dr. Cohen to be my guardian angel. He is truly the best doctor I've ever dealt with. He takes his time to listen to his patients and he is very courteous. I strongly recommend this doctor if you are considering spinal surgery. There are not enough words in the English dictionary to express my gratitude towards Dr. Cohen.

|  Referral for Dr. Marc Cohen  |  show details
by Key D. on Sep 3rd, 2014

I was very impress with Dr. Cohen's knowledge and how quickly he responded to my needs. I was in severe pain and he was able to perform my cervical fusion expeditiously! I highly recommend him to anyone considering any type of spine surgery.

|  my recommendation  |  show details
by Frank Cabell on Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Cohen , is very knowledgeable and a great surgeon

|  Spine surgery!  |  show details
by Arthur b. Dilworth on Sep 3rd, 2014

Absolutely great surgeon,I had spine surgery,no pain,no swelling,no meds after surgery and been walking the same day I came home...I would and will recommend him to any and all of my family FREINDS and co workers....I feel he's the best spine sergeon in the USA.

|  on ship injury  |  show details
by fred Librera on Jul 16th, 2013

I hope I can feel strong again DR COHEN will get me back together again

|  Worth the wait.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

As my spine suffers the wear and tear of age, arthritis and degenerative disk disease, Dr. Cohen has kept me going. So long as his surgical skills keep me moving a half hour in his waiting room is insignificant.

|  So glad I I found Dr Cohen..  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

After 8 consults with 8 different Orthopedics, I was so glad I chose Dr Cohen. Not only did he treat me with compassion, he also made me feel confident that having surgery was my best option.I had a neck fusion (which terrified me to even think about) But he is a man of his words.Its only been 8 days since surgery, but I feel like my old self, but better!I am extremely hopeful towards my furure now.. Words cannot express how happy I am with Dr Cohen and his surgical expertise. But Thank You!The pain level went from a 10 to a 2/3 the next day...: )

Mar 31st, 2011

have not had a bad experience.Edison office less time in waiting room.

by Chris I. on Feb 2nd, 2011

After 2 years of constant run around from pain management and surgeons that should have their board cert removed - he was the ONLY doctor to go in and find out what was wrong with my back. Over 200 procedures, and 2 surgeries from other doctors - This doctor was sensitive to my needs, listened to me, spent a significant amount of patient / doctor time, and was able to find the EXACT cause of my problem, and solved it on the first shot. I recommend him to ANY person having back problems where your pain management DR, or other ortho just does not know what to do anymore. I even went to NYC to a TOP surgeon. They had no answers. Do not get stuck up living life on pain meds. He has helped me so much and was seriously the ONLY doctor who found my cracked disk, and solved the problem. Bravo Zulu.

|  Mrs.Y  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I was just operated on in December of 2010 by Dr Cohen. I had a spinal disc fusion n was very apprehensive about having the surgery. I was in a tremendous amount of pain before the surgery but Dr Cohen was not eager to cut on me and gave me other options. He took the time to explain to me what results I might have with this type of surgery. My recovery has been a little painful but I'm feeling a lot better already. He has operated on 3 other ppl I know all having wonderful results. He is the best at what he does and is very nice too.