Dr. Marc Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 20th, 2016
AMAZING STAFF AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR
What an amazing staff and surgeon they are. I've been to 3 spinal surgeons for opinions and they are by far the best I've been to. I got a quick appointment with no problem and they are so fast at getting back to me and getting work done. And the doctor is so incredibly nice and patient with me.

January 13th, 2016
Perfect Laminectomy Surgery
Had a laminectomy with Dr cohen and he did a perfect surgery. Pain has not returned and I felt relief right away. He is so calm mannered and kind and knows what he's doing. His credentials are quite impressive as well so I went with him and do not regret it for one second. I highly recommend dr cohen.

January 11th, 2016
Great doctor --- Highly recommended
What a fantastic doctor. Dr. Cohen's surgeries are very advanced and he is the sweetest doctor. Very calm and knowledgable. I went to another surgeon and they wanted me to do an open fusion and I went for another opinion with Dr. Cohen and he was able to do an endoscopic fusion. I recommend him to everyone looking for a spine surgeon.

September 25th, 2015
A+ Orthopeadic Spine Surgeon
Had a fantastic experience with doctor cohen. He is a very pleasant and professional orthopeadic spine surgeon. Highly recommended. A+

September 21st, 2015
Great Surgeon
I had an endoscopic laminectomy done by Dr. Cohen and I feel great again. Dr. Cohen is such a great doctor. Very calm, professional, and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain.

August 30th, 2015
Exceptional Spine Surgeon
I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his office. They were so nice and helpful and very efficient. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident and went through over a year of chiropractic and physical therpy, had multiple injections and nothing was helping. My pain persisted for so long and I never thought I was going to get better. I was scared of getting surgery for the longest time and now I regret not getting it sooner. I had a minimally invasive fusion by Dr. Cohen and within a couple weeks I was pain free. He is terrific and very professional. The staff was always proactive with my case in communicating with my attorney and would send all my info to them without anyone even having to ask. I found Dr. Cohen on my own and my attorney was very satisfied with their office as well. Very rare nowadays to find a great doctor and staff like them. If you are looking for an orthopedic spine surgeon, do yourself a favor and go see him. You won't be disappointed.

August 10th, 2015
I am so grateful for Dr. Cohen. He is a top spine surgery and a perfectionist of his craft. I feel a million times better than I did before my endoscopic fusion. I can never repay him back for the relief he gave me and the pain I no longer feel. He's terrific.

July 17th, 2015
THE BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND- NO MORE PAIN
Had an endoscopic cervical fusion with Dr. Cohen and he is so amazing. 2 weeks later I felt great. No pain. So happy I went with him. The previous surgeon I went to wanted to do an open fusion which would take months to recover from, but Dr. Cohen was able to do it through tiny incisions the size of my pinky nail and I felt relief right away. I've been in pain for so long and I honestly wish I would've done the surgery sooner so I could've felt this relief way sooner. Thank you Dr. Cohen. You are absolutely terrific.

July 15th, 2015
EXCELLENT SPINE SURGEON
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor and staff is very professional and friendly! He did an amazing job. Thank you very much Dr. Cohen for being so patient and very thorough with all the questions I had. Now I feel a lot better after the surgery and have no pain. He is an excellent spine surgeon.

February 10th, 2015
HE IS THE BEST SPINE SURGEON AROUND
Let me first get straight to the point and say if you're on here because you're looking for a spine surgeon, do yourself a favor and go to Dr. Cohen and look no further. I was involved in a bad car accident and had several injuries to my spine and my pain management doctor referred me to a spine surgeon that ultimately did a terrible job and then I had to go to Dr. Cohen to have him do another surgery on me to fix what the other surgeon messed up. And after talking to a few doctors and people, I've come to find out that my first surgeon has messed up a few surgeries that many people were not happy about in which Dr. Cohen ultimately had to fix with a revised surgery. I WISH I can go back in time and just have Dr. Cohen do my first surgery THE RIGHT WAY. He's a very advanced, knowledged expert that specializes only in spine surgery so he knows what he's doing and what he's talking about. He spent all the time I needed with him, didn't rush me, and made sure that I was made aware of everything. Make sure you go to him if you're considering any neck/back spinal surgery. He's the real deal.

January 16th, 2015
I'm no longer in pain
I had a 3 level fusion performed by dr. Cohen and it went very well. I'm no longer in pain. He's such a nice doctor and very skilled.

January 8th, 2015
DR COHEN IS TOP NOTCH
DR COHEN IS A GREAT GUY. YOU CAN TELL HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO WAIT LONG WHEN I WENT IN TO SEE HIM BECAUSE THE GIRL'S AT HIS OFFICE TOLD HIM I COULD GO ON THEIR WEBSITE TO PRINT THEIR PAPERS TO FILL OUT AT HOME SO I DIDNT HAVE TO SPENT A LOT OF TIME FILLING IT OUT DURING MY VISIT. I FEEL LIKE HE REALLY SPENT A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME WITH ME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO ME AND MADE EVERYTHING VERY CLEAR AS I WAS DECIDING TO UNDERGO SURGERY FOR MY SPINAL STENOSIS. HE HAD TRANSPORTATION PICK ME UP TO TAKE ME TO MY SURGERY AND HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. AND I MUST SAY I REALLY FELT BETTER AFTER MY SURGERY AND I JUST KEEP FEELING BETTER AND BETTER EVERY DAY THAT PASSES. THANK GOD I WENT TO THE RIGHT SURGEON.