Dr. Marc Kirschner MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Seattle, WA

2.9

September 7th, 2016
Bad Doctor
Bedside manner terrible full of themselves egotistical Hired Gun from insurance companies to belittle patient symptoms . All about money

September 19th, 2015
Not recommended
I was really unimpressed with the manner in which Dr Kirschner communicates with his patients. He was openly hostile at times, combative, and judgmental. I want to make clear that this is separate from any medical diagnosis or action; I have no problem with WHAT he did, but a massive problem with HOW he did it. He was openly hostile and combative, and had the poorest bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Was he having a bad day? I don't know. He made some unfair judgements about my personal life and actions, which even after a lengthy explanation, he still was unable to describe them accurately. Therefore, some of the information that found it's way into my chart was simply inaccurate. What more can I say? This was one of the worst doctor/patient experiences in my life.

August 2nd, 2015
AVOID at all costs!!!
Avoid Dr. Kirchner at all costs!!! He represents the worst type of medical professional out there, one who is only in for the money and ego. His bedside manner is appalling- it's obvious he has no empathy or compassion for his patients. He thinks nothing of condescending and belittling you! Not only that but he hurries the appointment, then misdiagnoses patients, and rushes into improper treatment. I'm lucky I got a second opinion!!

April 14th, 2015
So glad my primary referred me to him

March 3rd, 2015
This Dr. was condescending, rude & dismissive. He did not communicate well. He did not explain diagnosis, just typed it out & then ushered me out.

July 19th, 2014
THIS DOCTOR IS VERY FULL OF HIMSELF. I SAW HIM ONCE, AND FOUND HIM TO BE VERY DISRESPECTFUL. He is very predjudiced against women with weight issues.