Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon

Ms show details Ms
by Gayle Keys on Sep 15th, 2014

Amazing to have a doctor like Dr Mark Levit fly across the world to Cape Town, South Africa to perform and educate and help our family with Isabella (6 months) . Words cannot express our gratitude and we are thankful..

Lifesaver!! show details Lifesaver!!
Dec 21st, 2013

Dr. Levitt is the best!!! He saved our son's life as an infant 6 years ago. No one else knew what to do or how to help him. Dr. Levitt was the only one. To this day, he is only an email away (answering quickly too). I don't know what we would have done without him. He's great with kids too. We all love him and wish there were a lot more Dr's like him. Such an awesome person. ❤️

greatest physician ever...a blessing to all IA families! show details greatest physician ever...a blessing to all IA families!
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Levitt is nearly immediately available at all times of the day and night directly because he is completely dedicated to the families of children with Imperforate Anus. He is a worldwide expert and we, along with hundreds of other families, travel great distances to seek treatment and management of this rare disorder from Dr.Levitt and his specialized team. They have unparaleled experience, knowledge, dedication and compassion. If your child has IA, I need only say one word...GO!

Jun 10th, 2010

Did not take time to slow down and figure out our son had an infection from the surgery that was performed.

Absolutely a wonderful surgeon who cares! show details Absolutely a wonderful surgeon who cares!
by a thankful parent! on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Marc Levitt has helped my son personally with medical issues, but through research I have also learned that he has helped children all over the world. With personal experience, I have never met such a wonderful dr who is passionate to help children. I absolutely would recommend this dr, and i also think the world would be a much better place with more drs like him around!

very opinionated and listens to nothing that the parent says show details very opinionated and listens to nothing that the parent says
Mar 30th, 2010

my daughter is uncomfortable with him and his nurse lindsey. both surgeries done were not were explained to me. he is very cocky and opinionated and he and lindsey brought things from my personal life during a dr. visit. he was extremely loud and he caused my 6 yr old daughter to cry.

Best Colorectal Doctor in the Country show details Best Colorectal Doctor in the Country
by Tom Reynolds on Mar 15th, 2009

We had been to several doctors for a second procedure for my son. Dr. Levitt is the best in his field. Highly recommended.