A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Abo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Abo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Abo, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Abo practice?
Dr. Marc Abo practices Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.