A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Abramson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abramson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Abramson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Fred Abramson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Marc Abramson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Abramson practices Psychiatry near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Psychiatrists.