Dr. Marc Adelman DO Patient Reviews

3.8

January 2nd, 2017
Great OBGYN
Takes time asking questions and putting you at ease. I moved but still travel to see Dr Adelman. Very caring Dr.

July 6th, 2016
Why the bad reviews? He is WONDERFUL!
I'm really not sure why all of these negative reviews are out there. Dr. Adelman saved my life! He has been my doctor for 20 years. I have found that he always spent the time necessary with me.

October 11th, 2015
He's a man of few words, but he knows what he's doing. It took almost 5 years (seeing multiple doctors) to figure out my infertility issue. He diagnosed me in 2 visits. I highly recommend him.

May 29th, 2015
Delivered 2 of my babies after losing my first. He is amazing

April 16th, 2015
Professional,kind excellent physician. Well respected by colleagues and patients

April 14th, 2015
Best ob around!

March 15th, 2015
I just started dealing with the doc kind of late in my pregnancy because my original retired and I have a midwife as well but I have noticed that he spends no time with me it's like my visits are rushed or something I'm very protective when it comes to my kids so I'm wondering should I let him deliver my baby

March 10th, 2015
LAS
I have been a patient of Dr. Adelman's for over twenty years both as a GYN and an OB during my pregnancy and delivery. He is meticulous with blood work results and personally calling to discuss or notify about test results. He is my primary Dr. and is willing to spend as much time with me to discuss all of my health questions every time I visit. We also discuss the implications of recent medical findings and what the data (that is often misrepresented in the media) means in general and to me in particular. I take it upon myself to share information and ask questions and don't expect a Dr. (who I see only once or twice a year) to address all of my health concerns. I have recommended Dr. Adelman to two friends who have now gone to him for over 5 years.

October 22nd, 2014
Dr. Adelman is the worst doctor on Earth. He has no compassion for any woman as I overheard him talking to his staff on more than one occasion--every woman's problems from fertility to menopause are because of her weight (in his opinion). He performed a D&C on me, which I then bled for over a week from (had 2 by other doctors and didn't bleed more than a few spots) and worst of all, he sent me a letter telling me I had cancer and needed to see him immediately. I had moved and found a new doctor and guess what? I didn't have cancer! He's all about money and expensive tests and lies! Not even worthy of half a star rating!

August 21st, 2014
Dr Adelman has been my doctor for about 20 years. I trust this man. He discovered that I had diabetes and was willing to do all the follow up blood work. He saved my life. I am very thankful for his professionalism and treating the whole person.

March 5th, 2014
The worst doctor
The worst doctor..... Doesn't care about you only the money. He told me that I couldn't have a vaginal delivery because they only pay 2/3 of what a c-section pays after being 29 weeks tells I have to do a c- section because the insurance doesn't pay good enough for a normal delivery.Would see me only for a second and never answer my questions. Very disappointed he only cares about the money. Bad doctor and his office manager very rude

November 4th, 2013
Patient
I do not understand why these women are saying such negative things about Dr. Adelman. He has been my doctor for 25 years or more and several of my friends and family members see him also. I have NEVER found him rude or uncaring. He has also NEVER misdiagnosed me. He has delivered all my children and taken great care of me throughout the years. You will wait in his waiting room to be called and your appointment will take longer than usual but keep in mind that when a doctor has that many patients, delivers all those babies, and does surgery as well, its going to take a little longer. If you find a doctor that your in and out in 20 minutes with a exam, that tells you that he or she does not have all the patients and there is a reason. Dr. Adelman probably has more patients than Jimmy Carter has peanuts. PLEASE don't listen to all the bull about Dr. Adelman, go see him for yourself. Oh and I had Medicade once too and he never made fun. Good luck. he is a great doctor.