Dr. Marc Alembik MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Woodbridge, VA

4.7

July 11th, 2012
Alembik
I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Alembik. He is a true professional with a caring and understanding heart. He is what all doctors should strive to be. I love him!

December 29th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Alembik has been my gynecologist for many years. He is so caring and thoughtful and smart. I highly recommend him!

August 27th, 2010
Great doctor, staff is lackluster
Dr. Alembik is easy to see and has a good bedside manner. His staff are a little bit "assembly line" if you know what I mean, and if you wait very long in the exam room you'll be subjected to their giggly office gossip through the walls. Dr. Alembik makes up for the failings of the staff and is great. My girlfriends recommended him, and I was not disappointed.

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Alembik is a true professional. Throughout my care as his patient over the last 10 years, he has personally returned every call I have placed to him. He can handle minor things all the way to major surgery. I know, he performed major surgery on me. Solved the problem and handled it with ease and confidence. Highly recommend Dr. Alembik, he is a true doctor.

May 27th, 2010
Dr. Alembik
Dr. Alembik was not to deliver my baby the day my water broke. I am so glad he was the one that did. He was so thorough and professional. He has a kind and caring peace about him that ensures comfort. I had no stress in the delivery and I would recommend him to anyone!