Dr. Marc Altshuler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Altshuler?

October 2nd, 2017

Didn't Screen Concussion

I fell last year. He kept asking on followups why my mood had changed, but never put it ogether. I had an undiagnosed TBI until I saw a better doctor. He took a page and answered his phone annd cell while I was in crisis.

June 26th, 2016

The day after my appointment I received a personal phone call from Dr. Altshuler following up with my blood results and concern how my visit with another specialist went.

August 23rd, 2015

Always running behind and overbooked. Appoint line is horrible. Dr. Altshuler needs to refer complex cases to specialists. the Jefferson Family practice is too busy. I now see an internist at Jefferson internal medicine.

October 26th, 2013

Didn't Meet Expectations

Dr. Altshuler runs late unless you book his first appointment. He misdiagnosed me several times, so I switched to a primary care at Internal medicine. The family practice staff at Jefferson are very haphazard and the practice is too busy. Internal Medicine schedules appointments up to several weeks ahead. Family Medicine is next day appointment only and the schedulers are a nightmare.

July 28th, 2013

I have been dr. Altshuler's patient for five years and I would only change to another doctor if I have to move. He will take the time to ask questions before going ahead and sending you for a ton of unnecessary testing. He also knows when I'm really sick vs when I'm just upset with something that's bothering my stomach. I have referred several friends to him.

January 17th, 2013

From the moment that I was seen by Dr. Altshuler, I felt like I was in good hands. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He took the time to listen to me and respected what I had to say. He even took the time to follow-up with me via phone to ensure that I was getting the care that I needed after being referred out of the family medicine facility. He is an excellent physician and I am so glad that I was placed with him. Of note, the Jefferson system can be difficult to handle with getting an appointment, but he makes it absolutely worth the hassle!

August 13th, 2012

charles pue..patient

i just want to thank Dr. marc altshuler and his staff for all your help.Since i've been coming to jefferson family med im doing so much better, jefferson really cares about there patients,they take time,and concerns, i just want to say thanks,and i mean this in a very big way.Keep up the good work.youre the best

July 7th, 2011

Stellar

Dr. Altshuler is a highly skilled and excellent family medicine practitioner who does not rush office visits. He has a terrific bedside manner. His screenings and physicals are very thorough.

August 12th, 2010

I think the reason why it's hard to get an appointment is because it's a hospital. He really takes his time to talk to his patients. He listens with lots of attention. He's the best!

October 12th, 2016