Dr. Marc Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 28th, 2016
Don't ask for a referral for a dermatololgist, etc. the office staff won't follow through, neither will Dr. Anderson. It took repeated phone calls and after one month with my appointment the next day they finally faxed it to my Dr. after I had to get very mad with them!

November 22nd, 2013
Kind and listens - knows his stuff
I suffer from thyroid disease and have had a very difficult time finding a good doctor. Dr. Anderson actually listened to me and seems willing to work with me. Having lived with Hashimoto's disease for many years I know quite a bit about it and I also know my body. Dr. Anderson seemed to respect that and didn't just poo-poo my thoughts and concerns. He also followed up with my lab results on the phone after my appointment. He is the first doctor to do so in all my years of struggling with thyroid disease. He's also the first one who didn't also just want to put me on anti-depressants. I am not depressed...my thyriod levels are off. If you are a thyroid patient, give him a try. He tests for anti-bodies, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, etc. Not just TSH. He also seems incredibly kind.

June 21st, 2013
Total waste of time!!!
I had read that Dr. Anderson could help me with possible thyroid issues since I have all of the symptoms. I traveled quite a distance to go to him. His nurse was not very friendly, and after meeting with him and telling him my symptoms I made an appointment to get lab work done. Before I went in for the lab work I called and asked if he would diagnose me on symptoms instead of just lab work in case it came back "normal" and asked if he would be able to help me or if I should go see someone else. I was told to go see someone else, so now I have to pay the big bill when he didn't do anything for me at all. Total waste of time!!

February 11th, 2011
The BEST Dr. I have found!
I am very picky about physicians. I have had a difficult time finding a physician who would actually listen to my symptoms and spend the time necessary ocming to an accurate dianosis. Dr. Anderson and his staff were AMAZING! I drove 80 miles round trip and it was well worth it! His bedside manner was excellent!