Learn more about Dr. Marc Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Appel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Appel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Appel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc Appel practice?
Dr. Marc Appel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Warwick Surgeons.