Learn more about Dr. Marc Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Appel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Appel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Appel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Hunter Appel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Appel practice?
- Dr. Marc Appel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Appel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Surgeons.