Learn more about Dr. Marc Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Appel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Appel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Appel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Hunter Appel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Appel practice?
- Dr. Marc Appel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Appel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Surgeons.