A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Arnkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Arnkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnkoff
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arnkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Arnkoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnkoff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnkoff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stuart Arnkoff MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Arnkoff practice?
- Dr. Marc Arnkoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marc Arnkoff practices Urology near Farmington Hills, MI.