A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Arnkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Arnkoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Arnkoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnkoff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnkoff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stuart Arnkoff MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Arnkoff practice?
- Dr. Marc Arnkoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Arnkoff practices Urology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Southfield Urologists.