Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Arnkoff
Dr. Marc Arnkoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Arnkoff is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Garden City Hospital. Dr. Arnkoff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Arnkoff has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Marc Arnkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Howard Korman
General Practice, Urology
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi28
Dr. David Wenzler
Urology, General Surgery
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Oconnor
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi17