A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Avent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Avent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avent
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Avent Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Avent graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc R Avent DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Avent practice?
- Dr. Marc Avent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Avent practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Colton, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.