Learn more about Dr. Marc Avent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Avent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avent
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Avent Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Avent graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc R Avent DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Avent practice?
- Dr. Marc Avent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Avent practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Colton, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.