Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jun 3rd, 2013

Oh Dr. Avent can be a nice guy, but he treats you like you are a hypochondriac. He dismisses your symptoms only to give you a generic diagnosis. When you get the real diagnosis back from a specialist he doesn't want to treat you for it. Trust me....I'm all about not taking meds if I don't have to, but come on I shouldn't have to live in pain on a daily basis. All Avent really cares about is for his patients to eat right (which he doesn't) and exercise so you stay out of his office and he can collect the monthly capitation amount from your HMO/IPA insurance!

Best Dr. I have ever had!!! show details Best Dr. I have ever had!!!
Dec 10th, 2010

I love Dr. Avent. He has wonderful bedside manner. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and also gives me his answers straight forward. He is even tempered so I always feel this sense of warmth and safety when Im in his office. Thanks Dr. Avent for doing what you do. I always feel like Im in great hands!

he is excellent Doctor show details he is excellent Doctor
Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr Avent takes his time with his patients, he is not in a hurry. He is a compassionate person

Recommended show details Recommended
by DS on Jul 31st, 2009

Dr. Avent is very thorough and explains everything. He answers all questions and gives it to you straight. I would recommend anyone looking for a good Doctor, go and see him.