A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Aversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Aversa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Aversa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aversa graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Aversa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aversa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Aversa practice?
Dr. Marc Aversa practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.