A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Chernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Chernoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Chernoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernoff graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chernoff has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc O Chernoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc O. Chernoff practice?
- Dr. Marc Chernoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Chernoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.