A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Chernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Chernoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chernoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chernoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Chernoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernoff graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chernoff has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Chernoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Chernoff practice?
- Dr. Marc Chernoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Chernoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Orthopedic Surgeons.