Surgical Specialist
2510 Maryland Rd
Ste 175
Willow Grove, PA 19090
215-706-2034
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  show details
by Marianne on Nov 16th, 2013

I first saw Dr. Marc in 2000 when I was in severe back pain. He sent me for a mri right away and we discovered I had a disc that broke off and fell down and was crushing my nerve. Within two weeks I was operated on and was fine after I healed. Years later in 2008 the same thing happened and Dr. Marc operated on me again. And that surgery went well too. Unfortunately he doesn't take my new insurance and I am very upset because I might need surgery again and I want him to do it. But I have been talking with him about what's going on now and taking his advice. I would have him do my surgery again in a heart beat. He is so knowledgeable and takes his time with me and really shows he cares. I highly recommend to everyone with back problems. In my book he is the best.

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2013

I was treated for sciatica. Went to Dr. Chernoff after being told by another doctor that I needed surgery. Dr. Chernoff recommended conservative treatment . I am now pain free

|  Not Happy With Dr. Chernoff's Professionalism  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Went to see Dr. Chernoff due to the spasms in my neck. He took an xray and said he didn't see anything. When I asked him, "than why is my neck spasming and twising involuntarily?"...he sent me for physical therapy. I later met with a neurologist, who diagnosed me with Cervical Dystonia. Why wouldn't a spine surgeon suggest a neurologist, when it was oppvious that my neck had a tick and was shaking with spasms? I don't recommend this doctor because there was never a follow up from his office to see how my "physical therapy" treatments were going either!

|  dr Ira Chernoff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 4th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

i when to him because this other place i use insteaded i use himwell i got there & waited forever to see. himhe hardly check me over ask m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com