by Marianne on Nov 16th, 2013

I first saw Dr. Marc in 2000 when I was in severe back pain. He sent me for a mri right away and we discovered I had a disc that broke off and fell down and was crushing my nerve. Within two weeks I was operated on and was fine after I healed. Years later in 2008 the same thing happened and Dr. Marc operated on me again. And that surgery went well too. Unfortunately he doesn't take my new insurance and I am very upset because I might need surgery again and I want him to do it. But I have been talking with him about what's going on now and taking his advice. I would have him do my surgery again in a heart beat. He is so knowledgeable and takes his time with me and really shows he cares. I highly recommend to everyone with back problems. In my book he is the best.

Aug 30th, 2013

I was treated for sciatica. Went to Dr. Chernoff after being told by another doctor that I needed surgery. Dr. Chernoff recommended conservative treatment . I am now pain free

Not Happy With Dr. Chernoff's Professionalism show details Not Happy With Dr. Chernoff's Professionalism
Aug 25th, 2011

Went to see Dr. Chernoff due to the spasms in my neck. He took an xray and said he didn't see anything. When I asked him, "than why is my neck spasming and twising involuntarily?"...he sent me for physical therapy. I later met with a neurologist, who diagnosed me with Cervical Dystonia. Why wouldn't a spine surgeon suggest a neurologist, when it was oppvious that my neck had a tick and was shaking with spasms? I don't recommend this doctor because there was never a follow up from his office to see how my "physical therapy" treatments were going either!

dr Ira Chernoff show details dr Ira Chernoff
by Citysearch User on Nov 4th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

i when to him because this other place i use insteaded i use himwell i got there & waited forever to see. himhe hardly check me over ask m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com