Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Jun 28th, 2016

Dr. Barnett did a complete hip on my mom. She had had a previous surgery that had failed. He was excellent. Very skilled surgeon. Very good personality. A

great outcome on hip replacement show details great outcome on hip replacement
by Rich E on Mar 18th, 2016

I had a total R hip replacement. I was back playing tennis after 7 weeks. Five months after THR I went skiing for 4 days in Utah. No problems at all. Then a month later I went skiing for 5 days in Colorado. Even did a lot of moderate mogul runs. I highly recommend Dr Barnett.

Caution advised show details Caution advised
Oct 21st, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor nor this office. They are a high volume, large practice with a focus on numbers rather than quality. I should have been on notice when I saw the large number of buses, and frail, elderly people from all the area nursing homes and assisted living facilities. It was the biggest mistake in my life going to see this doctor, and after my botched hip surgery has and will require multiple more surgeries. Be careful, and choose another doctor and practice don't mistake credentials for quality as bigger does not always mean better; at least in this case with this physician and this group.

Knowledgable knee and hip surgeon show details Knowledgable knee and hip surgeon
by SWBarron on Aug 9th, 2015

Dr. Barnett is young and uses new techniques in knee surgery which make recovery faster and the new knee last longer. He is a gentleman, and he is personable. He doesn't waste time or words taking care of what needs to be done to make the patient function pain-free.

A Great Orthopedic Surgeon show details A Great Orthopedic Surgeon
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Barnett did a total left hip replacement for me two weeks ago. I was able to leave the house within a week, and drive within less than two weeks. My pain was never over a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. He LISTENED to my questions and ANSWERED them without hesitation. He does not talk "above your head", and seems to really care about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Aug 26th, 2011

Dr. Barnett is a skillful surgeon who uses the latest technologies and information to provide services. I would recommend him, he has done knee replacements on both of my knees.