Dr. Ted Barnett II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Barnett II?

June 29th, 2016

Dr. Barnett did a complete hip on my mom. She had had a previous surgery that had failed. He was excellent. Very skilled surgeon. Very good personality. A+

March 18th, 2016

great outcome on hip replacement

I had a total R hip replacement. I was back playing tennis after 7 weeks. Five months after THR I went skiing for 4 days in Utah. No problems at all. Then a month later I went skiing for 5 days in Colorado. Even did a lot of moderate mogul runs. I highly recommend Dr Barnett.

October 21st, 2015

Caution advised

I would not recommend this doctor nor this office. They are a high volume, large practice with a focus on numbers rather than quality. I should have been on notice when I saw the large number of buses, and frail, elderly people from all the area nursing homes and assisted living facilities. It was the biggest mistake in my life going to see this doctor, and after my botched hip surgery has and will require multiple more surgeries. Be careful, and choose another doctor and practice don't mistake credentials for quality as bigger does not always mean better; at least in this case with this physician and this group.

August 9th, 2015

Knowledgable knee and hip surgeon

Dr. Barnett is young and uses new techniques in knee surgery which make recovery faster and the new knee last longer. He is a gentleman, and he is personable. He doesn't waste time or words taking care of what needs to be done to make the patient function pain-free.

December 10th, 2013

Best bone doc in town!

May 17th, 2012

A Great Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Barnett did a total left hip replacement for me two weeks ago. I was able to leave the house within a week, and drive within less than two weeks. My pain was never over a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. He LISTENED to my questions and ANSWERED them without hesitation. He does not talk "above your head", and seems to really care about his patients. I highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2011

Dr. Barnett is a skillful surgeon who uses the latest technologies and information to provide services. I would recommend him, he has done knee replacements on both of my knees.

September 25th, 2017