Learn more about Dr. Marc Bauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bauder, MD, ABFM, ABIM-G is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauder
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bauder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bauder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alcohol Amnestic Disorder
- Alcohol Withdrawal Delirium
- Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
- Alcohol-Induced Disorders
- Alcohol-Induced Nervous System Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System
- Autoimmune Polyendocrinopathies
- CNS Demyelinating Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Mood Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauder graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- Summit Healthcare Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Bauder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Bauder practice?
- Dr. Marc Bauder has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bauder practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors and Gilbert Geriatric Doctors.