Learn more about Dr. Marc Bauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bauder, MD, ABFM, ABIM-G is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bauder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alcohol Amnestic Disorder
- Alcohol Withdrawal Delirium
- Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
- Alcohol-Induced Disorders
- Alcohol-Induced Nervous System Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System
- Autoimmune Polyendocrinopathies
- CNS Demyelinating Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Mood Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauder graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- Summit Healthcare Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Bauder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Bauder practice?
- Dr. Marc Bauder has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bauder practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors and Gilbert Geriatric Doctors.