A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bauer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Centennial Medical Center
- Wilson N Jones Med Center Main Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Gary Bauer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc G. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Marc Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Bauer practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.