A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bauer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Centennial Medical Center
- Wilson N Jones Med Center Main Camp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans