A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Beck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Beck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Richard Beck MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Beck practice?
- Dr. Marc Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Beck practices Diagnostic Radiology near Annandale, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Annandale Radiologists.