Dr. Marc Bennett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2012
BLESSED!!
I am VERY pleased with dr bennett&his staff.i had become very sick&was referred to his office.he right away got down to business&made several tests just to be sure if what he had diagnosed with was correct.he pulled no stops on helping me get better.the wait is kinda long but I knew I would be taken care of by him&his staff.im so beyond blessed to had been referred to dr Bennett.i would definitely recommend him to anybody!

June 22nd, 2011
referred for labyrinthectomy due to Meniere's...
I am a patient at the Hearing & Balance Ctr. @ Vanderbilt. I had been working w/the team on every 'nondestructive' medical means of managing my Meniere's Disease and had reached the point where we had to agree nothing was working. I was quickly reaching the point where I would be losing my job and had already lost every other quality of life aspect I can think of. Dr. Bennett was brought in and right away I knew I could put my faith and trust in this man to make the right decisions and to give me the best outcome possible w/a condition that is highly unpredictable. He spoke directly, clearly, answered my questions and demonstrated respect for my situation. His scheduling nurse went above and beyond in setting up surgery and working w/insurance. He and his residents provided excellent care on the day of and during my hospital stay after surgery. He responded quickly to my emailed questions after I went home. My follow up appointment was excellent. He is being persistent in pursuing insurance approval for a hearing aid. I'm getting my life back and Dr. Bennett and those affiliated with him are responsible for that.

November 22nd, 2010
I've seen a few bad reviews, but my experience was exceptional. Quickly and accuratly took care of my problem. I had to have surgery (for cholesteatoma) and he did an excellent job. Also, he is gentle with the tools whenever I have to have my ear cleaned. He was recommended by another excellent ENT, Dr. Westerkamm, and I am glad I got to have him as my surgeon. I've had ENT"s who were less than gentle with the ear tools, but he has a whisper touch. The wait was a little long, but nothing unusual. I highly recomment this ENT!

September 3rd, 2010
HORRIBLE EVERYTHING!
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! The worst, nastiest nurse I have ever talked to. Since Dr. Jackson retired and the practice moved to Vanderbuilt, they suck!

February 10th, 2010
Poor Patient Care
Marc Bennett and staff has the most unorganized office and lack' s patient communication skills. Dr. Bennett also lack's patient care and is not concerned enough for the well being of his patient's.