A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Benton, Pulmonologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Benton, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema COPD
- Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lawrence Benton MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Benton practice?
- Dr. Marc Benton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Benton practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, NJ.
See Madison Internists, Madison Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Madison Pulmonologists.