A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Benton, Pulmonologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Benton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Benton MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Benton practice?
- Dr. Marc Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Benton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Madison, NJ.
See Madison Internists, Madison Pulmonologists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Sleep Medicine Doctors.