A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Benton, Pulmonologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Benton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Benton MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Benton practice?
- Dr. Marc Benton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Benton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Madison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Madison Internists, Madison Pulmonologists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Sleep Medicine Doctors.