A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Berg, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Berg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Berg FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Berg practice?
- Dr. Marc Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Berg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.