A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Berg, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Berg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans