A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Berg, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Berg FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Berg practice?
- Dr. Marc Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Berg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.