Learn more about Dr. Marc Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bergman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Bergman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Bergman practice?
- Dr. Marc Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bergman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.