Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Berliant
Dr. Marc Berliant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Berliant is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester and SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS. Dr. Berliant has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Berliant has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Berliant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Alexandra Adams
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Ummara Shah
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Richard Farmer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Rochester, NY 0 mi57