Dr. Marc Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 17th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Bernstein for about 10 years now and I give him the credit for my good quality of life. He was amazing in his care of my health situation and has brought me through a great deal. I do recommend him to everyone and feel he is doing what he does best--being a great healer.

February 6th, 2015
Both my Dad and I have seen Dr. Bernstein and he has always been so nice and spends time answering any questions we may have had.

January 23rd, 2014
The Best Dr. in St. Louis!
I've been around doctors all my 60 years and Dr. Bernstein is one of the very best doctors I have ever had. He was effective and efficient in my treatment and his care and concern for his patients is real. I highly recommend his and his excellent staff.

January 6th, 2012
Highly recommended
My mom saw too many doctors to count and most of them said they couldnt help her. Dr. Bernstein took her on and went above and beyond to give her the best care possible. He called her at home to check up on her, was always on top of her labs and was always there if we had questions. He is an amazing doctor and person and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. We can't say enough good about this man, he definitely found his calling.

September 3rd, 2011
Excellent Dr., strongly recommended
Excellent Dr., strongly recommendedI was very ill when I met Dr Bernstein. After his treatment, I have not had any problem for many years. Dr Bernstein is always very professional and well-prepared for each visit. He always communicates with advice and updates between visits. I feel very lucky to be under his care. Thanks, Doc.

June 2nd, 2011
I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Bernstein. He has always been very professional, thorough and honest with my dianosis. He is very encouraging and understanding about my fears. When I had doubts, about a treatment plan, he t very compansionate. I can not say enough good things about my interactions with Dr. Bernstein.