Learn more about Dr. Marc Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bernstein, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Bernstein FACC, FCCP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Internists and Slidell Cardiologists.