Learn more about Dr. Marc Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bernstein, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bernstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Marc Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and Covington, LA.
See Slidell Internists and Slidell Cardiologists.