Learn more about Dr. Marc Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bernstein, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Bernstein FACC, FCCP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Internists and Slidell Cardiologists.