A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Berzansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Berzansky, Family Practice, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Berzansky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berzansky graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berzansky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Bakale Berzansky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Berzansky practice?
- Dr. Marc Berzansky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Berzansky practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CA and Yuba City, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.