Learn more about Dr. Marc Berzansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Berzansky, Family Practice, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berzansky
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berzansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Berzansky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berzansky graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berzansky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Bakale Berzansky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Berzansky practice?
- Dr. Marc Berzansky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Berzansky practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.