A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Binder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binder
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Binder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Karl Binder MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc K. Binder practice?
- Dr. Marc Binder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Binder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.