A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Binder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Binder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Binder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Karl Binder MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc K. Binder practice?
- Dr. Marc Binder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Binder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.