A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Bocknek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bocknek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocknek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bocknek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Bocknek DO is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Bocknek practice?
- Dr. Marc Bocknek has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bocknek practices Pediatrics near Highland, MI.
See Highland Pediatricians.