A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Bodenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bodenheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodenheimer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bodenheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bodenheimer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenheimer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodenheimer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Bodenheimer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Bodenheimer practice?
- Dr. Marc Bodenheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Bodenheimer practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.