A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Bodenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Bodenheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Bodenheimer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenheimer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodenheimer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Bodenheimer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Bodenheimer practice?
- Dr. Marc Bodenheimer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Bodenheimer practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.