Dr. Marc Bodenheimer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 19th, 2016
I am totally satisfied with my care. I had cataract surgery and Dr. Bodenheimer was great and I have had no trouble with either eye.

October 27th, 2015
Finding another doctor.
Was told he just couldn't figure out what the cause of the problem was. He just didn't think he could help me. By the way, I have seen him 3 times for this issue. This was a follow up appointment because his previous solutions haven't worked.

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Marc Bodenheimer
He is so compassionate, attentive and gentle. He never appears in a hurry and listens to what his patients have to say. He does not believe in over-medicating and has many tidbits to share with patients.

January 27th, 2014
I, absolutely, will continue to see Dr. Bodenheimer! He, and his assistant, were very professional with a personal touch! He conducted a complete and thorough eye examination and clearly explained each step and the results! It was the first time I had seen him and by the time my visit was over, I felt like he'd always been my eye care physician!

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Marc Bodenheimer
Dr. Bodenheimer is a good choice for an eye exam. I was having issues with double vision, dry eyes, and blurry vision. I am not a fan of doctors, so I took my time and did some research. Dr. Bodenheimer has received good ratings from other sites, and he is a 2011 Patients' Choice Award recipient. He ran some tests, and he found out that I have a genetic disorder that caused the surface of my eye to have imperfections that resulted in the blurry eye problem. He rescheduled an appointment, and used laser surgery to fix my eye. It took 3 months for my eye to heal. I do not have perfect vision in my troubled eye, buy it is an improvement. Dr. Bodenheimer is a nice guy with a decent sense of humor. My only complaint is that he tends to not spend much time in the exam room, so it a little difficult to talk to him, but he is clear and concise about the problem. I recommend Dr. Bodenheimer for eye exams and any eye issues that you may be having.