Learn more about Dr. Marc Botnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Botnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Botnick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Botnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Botnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Botnick has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc I Botnick MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Botnick practice?
- Dr. Marc Botnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Botnick practices Radiation Oncology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Radiologists.