A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Botnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Botnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Botnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Botnick has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc I Botnick MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Botnick practice?
- Dr. Marc Botnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Botnick practices Radiation Oncology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Oncologists.