Learn more about Dr. Marc Botnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Botnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Botnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Botnick has 30 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Botnick practice?
Dr. Marc Botnick practices Radiation Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Burbank Radiation Oncologists.