A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Branchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Branchey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Branchey graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Henri Branchey MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Branchey practice?
- Dr. Marc Branchey has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Branchey practices Psychiatry near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Psychiatrists.