A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Branchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branchey
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Branchey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Branchey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Branchey graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Henri Branchey MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Branchey practice?
- Dr. Marc Branchey has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Branchey practices Psychiatry near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Psychiatrists.