A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Brassard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Brassard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Brassard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassard graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brassard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Francis Brassard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Brassard practice?
- Dr. Marc Brassard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Brassard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.