A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Brassard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Brassard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brassard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brassard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Brassard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassard graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brassard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Francis Brassard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Brassard practice?
- Dr. Marc Brassard has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Brassard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.