A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Breslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breslow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Breslow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslow graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Breslow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Breslow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Breslow practice?
- Dr. Marc Breslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Breslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.