A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Breslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Breslow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslow graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Breslow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breslow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Breslow practice?
Dr. Marc Breslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.