A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Breslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Breslow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslow graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Breslow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Breslow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Breslow practice?
- Dr. Marc Breslow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Breslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.