Dr. Marc Breslow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Breslow?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Marc Breslow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015

Dr. Breslow was wonderful. He took the time to explain my X-ray and what it was showing. After my MRI, he called me on my cell and discussed in detail the options. He suggested physical therapy rather in the hopes of avoiding surgery. He took time to understand my needs and wants and how other factors like my weight and diet can help with my injury. He really showed that he cared about his patients.

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Breslow is very affable. I never have received an injection of cortisone from any doctor with such utter confidence and ease and vitually minimum of pain in my life. He knows where to inject the medication with amazing accuracy. Wish he would sketch a picture of where the injury in located so I could get a better visual.

October 15th, 2014

I like him and I like IBJI for the most part

Dr. Mark Breslow is sort of quiet but seems like he knows what he is doing. I didn't feel rushed and didn't have to wait too long like with some other docotors at IbJ. I had to wait too long with this other doctor there. Anyway, he got me a MRI and gave me a knee surgery that worked out good for my knee and my job. I told my boss about him and I think he is going to him with his knee to. I don't like doctors but this one is a good one

March 24th, 2014

1rst visit

Dr. Marc Breslow was kind, and informative. He answered my questions and explained exactly what my treatment would be, including demonstrating on a model of a knee. The staff at Illinois Bone & Joint was efficient. The nurse took time to work with me to access my records.

April 17th, 2013

Definitely will not go back

I spent an hour in their offices and saw the doctor for maybe 5 minutes. He sent me for X-rays and looked at them to "diagnose" my problem before even talking to me. When he finally did come in to talk to me, it was for a whole 5 minutes and it was obvious by the time he got to showing me the X-rays he had already made up his mind that what I had was not worth his time and simply sent me to physical therapy with no diagnosis. I feel like going there was a complete waste of my time.

January 19th, 2013

ACL and Miniscus tear

October 27th, 2012

Worst caring specialist

I have a really bad knee injury and he didn't care to diagnosis me right, saw me for ten mins and sent me home with the wrong diagnosis, prescribed me meds that made me gain 12+ lbs, paid 70 dollars for a copayment and took 2 weeks to return my call because I was not feeling well on his drugs then has his assistant return my call and say the doctor wants you to try Alive... Aww How caring for my health. He wasted my time, money and health. Thanks for nothing

March 21st, 2012