A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Brewer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Brewer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brewer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Louis Brewer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Marc Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Brewer practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.