A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Brooks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Harlow Brooks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Marc Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Brooks practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.