A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Brooks is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Harlow Brooks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Marc Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Brooks practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.