A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Brown, MD, OD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robert Brown MD and OD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Marc Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Brown practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.