A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Burdick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Burdick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Yale Burdick DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Y. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Marc Burdick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Burdick practices Emergency Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Emergency Physicians.