A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Burrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Burrell MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Marc Burrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Burrell practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners.