A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- Deaconess Gateway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Christopher Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Marc Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Radiologists.