A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Caine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Caine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Caine practice?
Dr. Marc Caine practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.