A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cantillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cantillon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantillon
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cantillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cantillon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantillon graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cantillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Cantillon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Cantillon practice?
- Dr. Marc Cantillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Cantillon practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists and Livingston Pain Management Doctors.