Learn more about Dr. Marc Cantillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cantillon, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantillon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cantillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cantillon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantillon graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cantillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Cantillon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Cantillon practice?
- Dr. Marc Cantillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Cantillon practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists and Livingston Pain Management Doctors.