Dr. Marc Cantillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Cantillon?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Marc Cantillon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

Raised my spirits when other Doctors only ;raised my medications'

This humble man took time to listen to me, gather old information and make a helpful summary and plan. As I worked out, I found he is actually pretty famous clinical scientist publishing about treatments for memory, apathy and addictions.

October 31st, 2016

Excellent

I had a psychiatric emergency where one doctor who couldn't fit me in said go to the hospital, Dr Cantillon was able to see me that day. I found him on the Morristown Hospital site. He took excellent care of me when I was totally broken. He fixed me right up. He is a neurologist and a psychiatrist. His office is in his home. It may be a tad cluttered, but that is because he has a brilliant mind and a healthy dose of compassion. He responds to emails quickly and even encourages correspondence. He is not in my insurance network, so pay and get reimbursed.

October 19th, 2016

Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Cantillon for a while now. He has always given me wonderful advice as well as being very confident in his knowledge of medications. I don't always make an appointment but when I need to see him, he fits me right in! Great doctor!

July 7th, 2016

An awful psychiatrist, who only care about money. He charge me huge amount of money first thing in the appointment. Refuse to say anything after my description about my problem, except telling me to make another appointment, I guess paying him more money!

July 1st, 2016

unprofessional

Dr. Cantillon is an awful psychiatrist. His home office is dirty. Prescription bottles lying around his office with what I assume is patient info on them. He misleads you on the phone regarding insurance, then when you arrive he demands payment in full before he'll commence. His proposed solution for my anxiety was a prescription for 60 1mg Xanax, even after I had informed him of a history of substance abuse. Avoid him.

June 15th, 2016

Appointment

. Now called me and introduced himself very professionally and I appreciate just that because you know why I've had others who you don't even call me back on the same day but ask me what what Insurance do you have ?he told me to email him which scared scared me so overall great

June 3rd, 2016

His office was disordely, and he gave me another appointment knowing he had a professional meeting on that day. With no apology, I never went back.

February 6th, 2016

Dr. Cantillon prescribed medication that saved my life from one of torment and heavy distress.

January 4th, 2016

Friendly, insightful neueropsychiatrist with easy flexible office and hours

Great attitude, Dr C is an authentic caring patient-centered expert to whom I was referred by Summit Medical group. They were right.

November 11th, 2015

Doctor Cantillon is a very good doctor. He knows what he is doing. I see on the walls all these degrees and awards. He dosen't make me wait. I highly recommend him. His little kids are very adorable. He is very welcoming. He is also very caring and careful.

October 19th, 2015

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional! Reached out several times in order to get assistance for my father and he never even bothered to respond!!!

September 28th, 2015

Terrible doctor, should have his licence revoked. Makes mistakes on prescriptions, does not show up for appointments.his office is filthy.