Marc Cantillon MD Patient Reviews

• 38 reviews

October 31st, 2016
Excellent
I had a psychiatric emergency where one doctor who couldn't fit me in said go to the hospital, Dr Cantillon was able to see me that day. I found him on the Morristown Hospital site. He took excellent care of me when I was totally broken. He fixed me right up. He is a neurologist and a psychiatrist. His office is in his home. It may be a tad cluttered, but that is because he has a brilliant mind and a healthy dose of compassion. He responds to emails quickly and even encourages correspondence. He is not in my insurance network, so pay and get reimbursed.

October 19th, 2016
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Cantillon for a while now. He has always given me wonderful advice as well as being very confident in his knowledge of medications. I don't always make an appointment but when I need to see him, he fits me right in! Great doctor!

July 7th, 2016
An awful psychiatrist, who only care about money. He charge me huge amount of money first thing in the appointment. Refuse to say anything after my description about my problem, except telling me to make another appointment, I guess paying him more money!

July 1st, 2016
unprofessional
Dr. Cantillon is an awful psychiatrist. His home office is dirty. Prescription bottles lying around his office with what I assume is patient info on them. He misleads you on the phone regarding insurance, then when you arrive he demands payment in full before he'll commence. His proposed solution for my anxiety was a prescription for 60 1mg Xanax, even after I had informed him of a history of substance abuse. Avoid him.

June 15th, 2016
Appointment
. Now called me and introduced himself very professionally and I appreciate just that because you know why I've had others who you don't even call me back on the same day but ask me what what Insurance do you have ?he told me to email him which scared scared me so overall great

June 3rd, 2016
His office was disordely, and he gave me another appointment knowing he had a professional meeting on that day. With no apology, I never went back.

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Cantillon prescribed medication that saved my life from one of torment and heavy distress.

January 4th, 2016
Friendly, insightful neueropsychiatrist with easy flexible office and hours
Great attitude, Dr C is an authentic caring patient-centered expert to whom I was referred by Summit Medical group. They were right.

November 11th, 2015
Doctor Cantillon is a very good doctor. He knows what he is doing. I see on the walls all these degrees and awards. He dosen't make me wait. I highly recommend him. His little kids are very adorable. He is very welcoming. He is also very caring and careful.

October 19th, 2015
Very unprofessional
Very unprofessional! Reached out several times in order to get assistance for my father and he never even bothered to respond!!!

September 28th, 2015
Terrible doctor, should have his licence revoked. Makes mistakes on prescriptions, does not show up for appointments.his office is filthy.

September 25th, 2015
Doctor has no regard for anyone but himself, He shows up for appintments hours late, and on one occasion did not show up at all. No call to cancel appointment.He just not care how he treats people, very selfish person.