Dr. Marc Cantillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Cantillon?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Dr Cantillon has helped me a lot thru my dark days He takes his time and he works with me on an individual basis He also makes himself available thru email or text I highly recommend him thank you

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. C is one in a million. He is very kind and listens without being judgmental. He takes his time and allows you to express yourself. I was very apprehensive while waiting for my first encounter with him considering my experiences with psychiatrists. It turned out to be very rewarding. He is a very experienced and knowledgeable professional. —

Awesome dr

Posted on October 15th, 2017

The best psychiatrist I have had in over 20 years of battling severe mental illness. He is caring and understanding. He takes the time to understand how your feeling, what has been going on in your life. Discuss different treatment options. If he starts you on a new medication he will see you the next week to make sure your doing ok. He is a very smart intelligent man. He speaks 7 languages. I luv. Dr.

Raised my spirits when other Doctors only ;raised my medications'

Posted on June 9th, 2017

This humble man took time to listen to me, gather old information and make a helpful summary and plan. As I worked out, I found he is actually pretty famous clinical scientist publishing about treatments for memory, apathy and addictions.

Excellent

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I had a psychiatric emergency where one doctor who couldn't fit me in said go to the hospital, Dr Cantillon was able to see me that day. I found him on the Morristown Hospital site. He took excellent care of me when I was totally broken. He fixed me right up. He is a neurologist and a psychiatrist. His office is in his home. It may be a tad cluttered, but that is because he has a brilliant mind and a healthy dose of compassion. He responds to emails quickly and even encourages correspondence. He is not in my insurance network, so pay and get reimbursed.

Patient

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Cantillon for a while now. He has always given me wonderful advice as well as being very confident in his knowledge of medications. I don't always make an appointment but when I need to see him, he fits me right in! Great doctor!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

An awful psychiatrist, who only care about money. He charge me huge amount of money first thing in the appointment. Refuse to say anything after my description about my problem, except telling me to make another appointment, I guess paying him more money!

unprofessional

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Cantillon is an awful psychiatrist. His home office is dirty. Prescription bottles lying around his office with what I assume is patient info on them. He misleads you on the phone regarding insurance, then when you arrive he demands payment in full before he'll commence. His proposed solution for my anxiety was a prescription for 60 1mg Xanax, even after I had informed him of a history of substance abuse. Avoid him.

Appointment

Posted on June 15th, 2016

. Now called me and introduced himself very professionally and I appreciate just that because you know why I've had others who you don't even call me back on the same day but ask me what what Insurance do you have ?he told me to email him which scared scared me so overall great

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

His office was disordely, and he gave me another appointment knowing he had a professional meeting on that day. With no apology, I never went back.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Dr. Cantillon prescribed medication that saved my life from one of torment and heavy distress.

Friendly, insightful neueropsychiatrist with easy flexible office and hours

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Great attitude, Dr C is an authentic caring patient-centered expert to whom I was referred by Summit Medical group. They were right.