A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Carp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Carp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Carp, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Carp practice?
Dr. Marc Carp practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.